Sunday, November 7, 2010

Saturdays...

It begins with me waking up to a cry from Sawyer's room, I look at the clock and oh my gosh .... it is like 8:00am.... 
"Deedee" and "Eeeeeeeee!" ..............................that is his way of letting you know that he is done sleeping and wants to get up.

I head into his room, pick him up from the crib, take him to the changing table, change his diaper and I tell you what... that was a full ONE!!!




We go downstairs start the coffee and some mini pancakes and french toast sticks in the micro. woolah, breakfast is ready in the 35 seconds.
A photo of a cup of coffee.Image via Wikipedia

I have about 20 minutes to wake up, drink some coffee and look over the web to see what has happened so far this morning and maybe read any emails that I have received through the night. 

Several stacks of silver dollar pancakesImage via Wikipedia
About the time that we are finishing up at the table, Ashlee and Daddy show up in the kitchen.  This morning Ashlee is in a good mood and offers me a good morning hug, and "I love you mommy".. we get her breakfast, mini pancakes and french toast sticks...yum!

It is now 9am... wow what to do?  I like Saturdays to be those days where you get to stay in PJ's all day.  I got to stay in pj's until about noon.  Ashlee and I worked on a couple of crafts, one a hand print wreath, and two, her scrapbook.  That was a lot of just ME and Her time...but it turned out pretty good.  Here is to more good Saturdays!!!



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...