Friday, November 5, 2010

Craft Show!

So I was invited to go to a little craft/quilt show this morning in Tigard....and then off to a craft fair at the convention center.... I took my kids! OH BOY!
A Danish Christmas tree illuminated with burni...Image via Wikipedia

The craft/quilt show was small and quiet, I could hardly maneuver my bike stroller thru the little building.  Ashlee picked a couple of tree ornaments from the table and I got a raffle ticket for the CUTEST baby quilt.  Not that I need one but I could so GIFT it this Xmas!

Then we went on out to the convention center in downtown Portland.

Nighttime panorama of the Oregon Convention centerImage via Wikipedia

we got to take the elevator up from the parking garage, which Ashlee LOVED!   She even got to use the handicapped button to open the doors for the stroller and her brother.... I tell ya!  The small things :)
Once in the show, there was every type of craft vendor possible, from really cute reindeer and Santa to wines and chip and dip. 
I cannot believe that it is getting this close to Christmas already... at the end of the month is the big Christmas Bazaar at the Expo center. 
I am really looking forward to that because we get to have Marykay booths there! Here is to getting new great leads!  Ok sorry getting a little off subject there!
Ashlee and Sawyer even got to talk with Mrs Santa and Santa,
YONGIN-SI, SOUTH KOREA - NOVEMBER 26:  South K...Image by Getty Images via @daylife
We had a pic taken but Sawyer was squirming to leave and Ashlee was being shy..... so yeah it turned out not to well! After perusing the place for well over an hour, we were starting to get tired.  Sawyer fell asleep and Ashlee was whining that "this is boring".... So much for craft fairs!





Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...