Sunday, November 14, 2010

crafts in progress....

This weekend has been all about crafts!  I have mostly been working on Christmas crafts... but I am still on the lookout for some fall and Turkey day ones too!!



My daughter has been bugging me to let her make some reindeer and reindeer we made... candy cane reindeer and clothespin reindeer... turned out so cute!


At least Ashlee and I liked them!

I also am working on an ornament wreath, I have halfway pictures and I am not yet finished but I think that it is going to look pretty good when I do finish it.
More updates to come as I get them finished!  Wow I had forgot how much I love this time of year!  Crafts galore!  Michaels and JoAnn's here I come :)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...