Monday, November 15, 2010

holiday wish list.... can I really get something?!!!

I have to write it down or I will totally forget when some one asks me what I would like or want for christmas!! so here are some of my ideas:

The first and most important gift that I want, directed right at my husband....





A new camera... one that has a zoom lens, I want to get better with my picture taking!!
Some new fashion, comfy, warm boots
Some new running shoes, as I think mine has too many miles on them now...
Now down to the good stuff!  I would love a new skirt, nice dark wash jeans, and a comfy warm sweater...


maybe a couple of girlie blouses too!

Now let me think of the little items that are so important yet take up so little room on the list...
I would love to have more updates for my CM software, gifts certificates for digital albums, pedicure gift certificates, storage tubs( I need for craft and Marykay storage)... guess that is all I can think of for now..
oh I almost forgot.......


I want a family trip to hawaii............that would be such a DREAM!!!!!


oh my I think my list could become endless.. better stop for now.. hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...