Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Morning walk

We step out of the door, Ashlee peddling her bike, Sawyer in the stroller, Daisy on the leash and yankin' on my arm.  The wind is BLowing... Leaves are flying!   Wow, my arm hurts already!

Not halfway down the street ...crash, "AAwEEEE" screaming behind me, somehow Ashlee has fallen over on her bike, oh I see the training wheel fell off the road.  Oops.
Ok lets pick it up and get back on, "do not let that bike get the best of you babe".  And we are off once again.

The weather has been so different this year, it is NOT cold yet, but the leaves are turning and I stop to get a picture of the great red/orange tree in front of me!  I know you have to excuse the blurry...my cell phone is not the best at pictures, but look at the color!!
We have been out hear for 20 minutes and I am sweating, from yanking dog, and pushing stroller... it is So warm...like 55 or 60! Love it!

I am glad that we got out for the fresh air... still need to work on the little boy NOT crying and the dog not PULLING on me but otherwise Ashlee is getting better at biking on her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...