Monday, November 22, 2010

Craft projects

Ashlee and I love to craft... I have finally found something that we both like to do together.  Although there is some bickering about how the other is doing things ( I know I am the adult here but we are both strong minded hehe).. it goes pretty well and usually turn out to look like what we wanted them to..

Here are a few :
 These little turkeys I saw on another site and had to adjust them a little to fit some of the supplies that I had here at the house.. we had to substitute felt feathers for the real thing.. but they are still cute!

The tree table toppers are still a work in progress, this was just a test one to see if pipe cleaners would work for them to stand up with, they do after a fashion, plus I need a different idea for the tree topper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...