Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Summer evening in the Garden

The colors and scents in the garden were so beautiful this evening I felt I HAD to get out my camera and catch a few things..........
 All of these shots are from my garden and backyard...... absolutely wonderful!
            The Lillie's are amazing this year... and wow the scent.... so so SWEET!
                      The Sunflower in the garden has really started to get some great colors!
                                           Check out my little spider shot?!!  Love it!
 Blue aster?
 whispy Cosmos
 elegant buttlerfly bush
 bright Sunflower yellow!
                           How could I pass up this beautiful offering.???

Thank you for walking through my garden...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...