Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Month Summary photo a day July

This month seems as though it has BLOWN by... I have tried to keep up on all the days Challenges... here is what I have!

 This is my SIGN photo...........
PDX sunset Clouds............

I really like this one of the COW... she really wanted her eyes to be on my list this month :) MOO...
 Calm.... Yes I love this of my baby.... Sleeping
 Toothbrush.... Sawyer loves his Perry....(Phineas and Ferb :o))
 Daisy........ My Pet....
                                                       Here is the list from July!
 SILVER BULLET on the ROAD.... I want it!
 Here are as many of my photo a day and then a couple extra of my FAVS.... Loves these challenges.

I am linking up to A Night Owl Recap!!! Come join us!

thanks for joining and here is a peak of what is in store for AUGUST!

1 comment:

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...