Friday, October 29, 2010

Selfish!! I want C...A.....N.....D.....Y

Have you ever had those days when it seems like poeple are SO selfish!? 
Well today was like that for me!  I try to do things for everyone and sometimes it seems like it just comes back in my face TENFOLD!! why? 

Enhanced by Zemanta


I do not know... oh well lets get some candy!!!

Tonight is trick or treating downtown for the kids, and I am excited to get the kids dressed up in the GREAT costumes and stroll around downtown for candy!  Hope the kids think of it the same way!


Happy Halloween weekend! 

Fall is sure in the air, with the falling leaves, the chill in the morning air, the morning FOG and the RAIN...but my little gobblins are still ready for lots of CANDY collecting!

Skittles.Image via Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...