Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Jealousy......sibling rivalry...does it end?

The older Sawyer gets the more I see the jealousy show through!!!! How do you stop it? What do you do?

The older one sees that the younger one MIGHT be getting some attention from me or Dad and Boom she interrupts, the younger one sees HER getting one on one attention and he is pulling hair and shoving!

I try to do things one on one with each child and I try to make it equal time.. but it just seems to be getting worse.  And within the last week, my daughter is SO emotional and SO defiant I am not sure what to do?!!

I know just keep going, just keep going and it will get better.. keep letting them know that they are loved.  That is getting pretty hard!

Sibling rivalry!! Ugg..so tiring! 

What do you suggest?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...