Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Carving... what a HARVEST!

My favorite part about the fall and Halloween is the fun get togethers that we have to go to pumpkin patches and pumkin carving parties with family and friends.

Last year was spent at home carving our own pumpkins alone.  That did not go to well with my kids.  As soon as they saw they needed to touch the goowy insides and clean them out, NO way they were done.  So I had to clean and gut all the pumpkins, BLAH!

As I was shopping through Michaels one day I saw they had the hallow carvable pumpkins half off!  Now that is something that Ashlee would carve. So when the invite came from my good friend Patti that she was planning to have a pumpkin carving party this year, it was PERFECT!








We had a great time carving and visiting with friends, some that I only see a couple times of the year! and ourpumpkins turned out great! I cannot wait to get them set up here at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...