Monday, October 4, 2010

beach Retreat, Lincoln City OR

This trip was a much needed get away and booster for me personally!  I got to meet a lot of new people and get to know others that I had barley knew before!  I need that to help boost my confidence. 
The ideas and scripts that I recieved from my classes and just being able to practice with application of the products will help me out alot.  I even went outside of my box and tried alot of new products, and Wow! I really liked how they worked!

Since I have been home with my kids I do not get the same interaction with my girlfriends like I did when I was working.  I am lucky if I see any of them once a week now. 

Yikes!  I know I thought then wow I will not miss the drama, but I do!

And Sometimes you just need a little time away.  The beach was BEAUTIFUL and very recharging.  I love the time that you get with girlfriends to chat, laugh and giggle!  It makes me feel so young and care free when you can Laugh and Giggle alot!




look are our house?! wow it was gorgeous!



perfect ocean and walk on the beach!

Chocolate!  Carmel Dipped apples too!

I feel so lucky to been able to be a part of this trip and this group of ladies.  I learned alot about myself, Mary Kay, and I have some new friends from it too! Wow thank you all! 

Enjoy some of my pictures of the trip.

1 comment:

  1. I knew you would have a good time and meet new friends. Your very social :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...