Sunday, October 24, 2010

My mom cave dream

So I saw this contest to share how you would decorate your own MOM cave area!!! http://www.centsationalgirl.com/2010/10/homegoods-mom-cave-contest/
I would love to win this contest!
My mom cave area is my bedroom... I would love to get all new bedding for my bedroom and also get the farm house bed frame !!

I found the best plan for a bed on http://ana-white.com/ she has the cutest bed I want!!!!

So once I have this bed (distressed black)I will then add in some side tables (* I plan to paint the wicker wood combo ones that I own to black distressed also)on each side of the bed and the new bed linens in blues and red!!! some of my most favorite colors.
http://www.potterybarn.com/shop/bedding/duvet-covers-shams/queen-duvet-covers-value/

 
I have my computer and desk in our bedroom also ... so I new seating area would be great!  I could really use some chairs ... a comfortable desk chair and a sitting chair for reading.
 
Although I do have all these ideas to upgrade my area... it is my favorite area.

I am able to go here and gettaway, maybe just for a few minutes, but I can go here to read my blog updates or check my emails,  or start a new book ... start a new craft or just write down the craft idea and or scrapbook item or page idea.
I feel like this area helps me create and creating is relaxing for me....this way I am able to get my imagination going and feel like I am getting something done.
Then it is that much easier for me to be able to come back to REALITY... my family, and kids. 

After time here to get my few minutes of much needed ME time! Then  I am able to keep going on to the constant cleaning, laundry, diapers changing and picking up after my kids,dog and husband... :)

Thank you for letting me enter this conteset and I sure hope I get a chance at winning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...