Saturday, October 16, 2010

Babysitting...

Baby sitting for other people is kind of hard, in my opinion.  Everyone has a different way of watching or entertaing their children. 

Today we got to watch my nephew.  He is really into cars and likes to play with any kind of car.  I am not used to what little boys like to do, I have a girl and a boy but my boy is jusst now getting to the point where he is starting to show his own likes and really playing with things.  He also has a big sister that is into dolls and cooking and girl stuff... so today was different.

Today Ashlee is at Gma's house entertaining the family there so we are here with the boys....I love to see my son playing with another little boy, they both get into cooking and cars and running around chasing each other.  Too bad my son does not run as fast yet. HA HA..

Hope we get to do some more babysitting and trading of kids soon!  I think it is good for all of them and us too!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad they had fun. Yes it is good for them and we will have to have them spend more time together :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...