Monday, January 9, 2012

kitchen dreaming

Its a new year and I still want a new kitchen look... these pictures got me inspired to try to make a plan and get it working!!!

1. Love the farmhouse sink look...
 2. Love the beadboard, adds so much texture and charm and the glass pull knobs.
 3. Love the idea of the breakfast island being a different color.. reclaimed wood is nice
 4. white cabinets with beadboard inserts... love ....

 5. another option for the island.....love the BLUE too
6... glass tile back splash!!...... here are some options I have found


7. Floors....so many options
a. Cork

b. Bamboo
8. Countertops.....

9. Lighting....
I have lots of can lights but adding in some pendants would be ideal...

ok that is my dream start on paper.... at least I have a place to begin.... :)

what are some of your plans?

2 comments:

  1. I’m making a kitchen countertops that will be an end-grain butcher block style top. This is for an island that has a range in the center with the countertop going around the three sides.

    ReplyDelete
  2. does anyone know where the tile from number 5 kitchen can be found?Itlooks like hexagon marble but also has a star effect Id like to attempt

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...