Friday, January 27, 2012

Deal for Me


The Author of this post is Freddy Savage


We got a http://www.tvbydirect.com/ package for the house and can I just tell you I'm pretty obsessed with MTV? I think it's totally ridiculous and I'm embarrassed to admit it because I am 32 years old but I really get a lot out of watching a bunch of teenagers and people in their early 20s live their lives and make mistakes I made when I was back in college too. I remember when MTV used to be all about the music but I have to say I like it more now that it's more reality TV than entertainment. I wish I didn't like reality shows are much because they're the kind of trash that make people hate TVs but I also get a lot out of being able to come home and relax in front of the tube. It wasn't so long ago I couldn't ever get a full eight hours of sleep because my job was so stressful but based in TV I'm finally able to wind down before bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...