Friday, January 13, 2012

dreaming.....browsing through pottery barn

So has anyone ever just had SO many ideas of things they would love to do to their house for an update and just get lost between all the options!?  Yeah that is me!

I see some DIY projects coming SOON!!

 Love this... would be great in the entry way for umbrellas etc.....
 Love these colors and pattern... want that in my bedroom!!
 I would love some of these shelves... not sure where they would go yet, but they would be neat out of reclaimed wood....

 I want something like this in my master bath for more storage, I need a medicine cabinet...
 Oh I need to make something like this for the wall in the entry way for kids to leave notes on and for reminders!  LOVE it!
 Simple canisters... I NEED these!!
 and this!! love it!

I do not sew.. (hint hint EM) I would love a new table runner for my coffee table and my dining room!!
These colors are divine!

well that is my tour of  some dreaming while browsing at POTTERY BARN!!

4 comments:

  1. Cute blog! I'm your new follower stopping by from Bloggy Moms!
    Sadie
    http://sadies-story.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiii! I'm a new BloggyMoms follower. Love your blog! I have the two leaning shelves in our living room and we LOVE them. We got them at Crate & Barrel instead of Pottery Barn (cheaper but still great quality) :)
    Cheers,
    Tess
    www.inlovebythebeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you on bloggy moms! Love your blog...love that table runner...love pottery barn, I recently got my kids their stockings from there! Look forward to getting to know you! Your newest follower!-Kim http://bbunchmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...