Thursday, January 19, 2012

Crafty ideas

As I was browsing through Country Living Magazine today... I noticed the CUTE craft ideas or recycle ideas that they have.... Love it... they give so much inspiration and get my creative juices flowing... here are some examples... (all images are from country living magazine)
 these lights are SO cute... love it....
 I really like how these napkins and towels have a new look with some knit or crochet edges...
 Yarn FLOWERS!!, I want to try this (just make different size POM POMS)

I wish I knew how to sew because I love these pillow covers.... out of SHIRTS!

What craft ideas do you have?

linking up to
Fun Stuff Fridays

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ann,
    Thanks so much for your sweet comment on on Dog Kennel Girls blog. I saw those bowl lights in C.L. and loved them also. Aren't they the greatest? The pom pom flowers are so cute. How did I miss that? lol! I do sew, and think those pillows would be so fun. In fact, I am giving a pillow away on my blog. Hop over and see if it's something you might be interested in. The post is "The Icing on the Cake"
    Hugs, Jann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great ideas! I especially love the pompom flowers - I'm going to have to do that one now :) The lights are neat, but I'd worry those heavy bowls would fall and knock someone out, lol! New GFC, Twitter and Facebook follower - thanks for following my blog, Little Bit Of Wonderful :) Glad you did, now I know about your cute blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...