Saturday, July 28, 2012

Barn House!!!!????!!! :o) WOW

I cannot believe that another year has gone by and that I was ABLE to attend this show!! So AMAZING!!




The parking lot was LOADED by the time I arrived and there were junkers and antiques everywhere!  Yeehaw!! and the food was amazing too.............

I do not know where to begin so I will just go with the direction that I walked through the show!
 Just through the front gate is the marvelous RED barn.. full of so many great treasures and shops.. the names are : Seabold Vintage Market, Madison Park Antiques, Molly Mo's and Vintage Trifles..


















 wow that was so amazing in there and I was able to grab a couple of great treasures for my self...
next is all the outdoor displays... wow ... I am so impressed with all of the creative people here at this Sale... absolutely amazing!!


 So many neat things... I want to take ALL of it home!! LOL;o)
 Next  up is one of my favorites... Joy is SO creative and I always enjoy rummaging through her setup!!!

 I even found a great Straw HAT!! HEHE...
 Love this pink cabinet with the TIN... and all the glorious JARS!!
 I can do this... I am going to make this for myself!!
This is another booth that was pretty darn CUTE... TARTE!!!







The Design Cottage had ANNIE SLOAN chalk paint and they were showing all how to use it!! LOVE THIS!!


  

 I love this idea for an old door... cut in half and make into frame art!!
                                                                    CUTE CUTE birdhouses..
                                  LOVE the bOOTS and the SIGN!





 Thank you ladies for the class... LOVE it!  I cannot wait to get some of my own paints to do this!

ok..so like I said there were SO many great vendors and so much great antiques, junk etc... I took ALLOT of photos and wow I am feeling a little overwhelmed on how many I have here....
so these are just things that caught my eye through out the whole sale..



 and the last booth that I want to call attention to that I thought was just AMAZING and creative was the HOUSE booth... BARN HOUSE!



















This was a great DAY and a great SALE, So glad that I was able to attend!  Until next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...