Sunday, July 22, 2012

Friends,Farm, Kids & LOTS of Fun

My how times flies... and kids grow... so I have to get a lot of photos.. :)
 The last time that Ashlee saw Anika and Elise... Elise was not walking and had allot shorter hair! :)
 Luckily we had weather that cooperated with what we wanted to do... it was NOT too hot and NOT too wet!
 The kids love checking out all the animals and helping feed calves.........

 I had to visit RED, I first saw her a couple weeks ago when I was here for our Vintage Sale.


 Sawyer.... I think this bike is a LITTLE bit too small........... but you GO get' em!
These are some scrap pages that I have thrown together with some of the photos we took this weekend!
 I love the one of Renee and Anika... SO cute!



Until our next visit. thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...