Thursday, December 30, 2010

Our 2010 year in photos

This says alot about our activities this year, and how we have grown as a family....

Easter at Grandma P


 Our trip to CA and seeing the Redwoods!..................





Eric and I really had a great anniversary in San Francisco................. on the bay tour, Dinner and Giants game......


 Our family trip to Jim and Carol's..........I got to see an old highschool friend... that was SO great!
 As always, a little boating and fishing with Uncle Jim! the highlight of Ashlee's trip................
 Visiting the new Grandbaby Jamisen...........
 taking pics ...........................


 I got to meet a lot of new people and form some great new friendships in Marykay at my beach retreat........


I have been trying SO hard to improve my picture taking..................this turned out to be one of my favorites so far this year!


I had a girls night out with Em.....we saw Jewel in concert at the Zoo! So fun!!!
I got creative with my blog titles and photos...............
Ashlee taking more pictures.............................

That is a wrap!!


Goodbye 2010..............hello to the New Year! 2011.......................

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...