Sunday, December 12, 2010

HO HO run results :)

I did it!! and the rain stayed away...oh so awesome!!I was so happy this morning when I got outside and it was not raining and it was almost warm, like 50!! thank you thank you!! I do not mind a little rain but it sure makes running NOT so fun!

The Ho Ho run was Great!  We found it no problem, and parking was a breeze!  I must commed these race oreganizers they were organized!  we did not have to wait in line to get out number and even got to trade shirt colors with out a hitch... I wish all the races went this easy!

I did like most of the route other than the small narrow dirt (or shall we say MUD) trail through the back side of the park, but it was up and down and all around, made 3.1 miles seem a little long, but I am so glad I did not back out of running it.



A before the race pose!!!

An after the race pose!! at least we do not look that bad off!
HO HO Run

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...