Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sawyer is 1 year old already!

Wow I cannot believe that a year has past already!  So many things have happened, yes, but how they go by so fast.  I still remember thinking when is he going to be here?  I cannot be pregnant anymore!!
Then BAM he is here and oh so small and cute and cuddly.  I went through the usual when will we ever get sleep again and how am I going to get him to nurse?  Next minute he is all pudgy and going through clothes like crazy.  The last year has gone by so fast, I am so thankful for being able to stay home and watch him grow.  Now I am trying to stop nursing and moving on to the sippy cup and whole milk. 



Sawyer is really starting to show his own little personality too.  He is always happy and loves to play peekaboo!  he giggles and then crawls off at warp speeds, then does the flop and roll on the floor, giggling to entire time.  It is hilarious!

He is so close to walking, but so far away from it too.  He walks along the couch and table no problem, but he is still a little wobbly standing on his own.
Sawyer's eyes are still really blue in color, I am pretty sure that Ashlee's eyes were starting to turn brown before her first birthday.  I am hoping his will stay the bright blue!  His hair is really starting to come in, but it is still blonde, I love it.

Solid foods have been not so easy with him so far.  He does not like any food that has texture to it.  He would rather eat baby food.  It took a lot to get him just to eat a cupcake with frosting for his party.  He  loves ice cream, yogurt, pudding, and ritz crackers.  Slowly but surely I am trying to get him to eat regular foods.  He does not even want to eat macroni and cheese!  It will happen I know, it will just not be as easy as it was with Ashlee. 
I know stop comparing him to Ashlee.... he is his own person... thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...