Monday, July 7, 2014

Portsmouth NH getaway

Leaving on a jet plane 🎢🎢✈️😎

So this week I got to travel to east coast with my husband in a work trip. Well for him, for me it was more sight seeing!!
Sunday when we got to town the weather was amazing and went to eat on the waterfront. 

Lobster Rolls at Old Ferry Landing!
Great seats!! (That bridge in the background crosses over to Maine!)
You cannot go to New Hampshire and not have LOBSTER!! Amazing!!
And to finish it off New England Clam chowder! Who cares if it's 85!!!
This is my home for the week, Residence Inn Marriott!! I love all the brick buildings out here!!




A little tour of the small town...





This is my next adventure, harbor boat your of isles of Shoals and walking tour on star island. 


These are shots of New Hampshires two lighthouses on their coastline. Very short only 9miles long!!







Ocean hotel on star island 
Stone chapel , star island 






Stone village 


View from the hotel balcony!!
Such a beautiful day to be on the Shoal islands!!
Next up Portland Maine!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...