Sunday, January 12, 2014

My latest SCRAP pages

This weekend I got to go to Country Scrap and get caught up for the year on my Scrap pages!  It feels so good to be caught up... well ALMOST.
I have tried to do them in chronological order... starting in July 2013





 This summer we were able to do a handful of little vacations... Camping at the beach and central Oregon along with Silverfalls....

 I got to be a part of the Tea Party at Cottage Row.  It was so neat to see this place transformed into a tea garden.  Thank you Ladies it was SO much fun.

Back to Central Oregon ...Remond and Prineville for some much needed fun in the SUN and water!



We had so much fun with Liz and her girls... I hope to be able to do it again soon! :)  Thank you friend.

Hiking and camping... two of my favorite outdoor activities!
 This page is filled with photos taken by my upcoming photographer... Ashlee :)


 In September I started and finished my kitchen cabinet make over....























No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...