Monday, January 20, 2014

Valentine tree craft

So... I like crafts and I always like ones that are quick and easy and include things that I have around the house.  I was Pinning the other day and saw these....
felt tree craft

Paper Heart Trees


I love Pinterest! (follow me here)
So cute... so I took the some of the ideas here and put my own twist on them... used things I have around the house...
I came up with this!
I did one felt tree (that is all the felt I could find in those colors) and two with vintage music sheets...

I still need to find some cute toppers but... they are pretty cute!

oh and I wanted to share a couple of things that I scored from the Target bins!! (love them!) 
 this was a great quick craft for Ashlee to put together for me.  She always loves crafts and that she can help decorate around the house :).

this little burlap beauty is perfect and a great price of a $1!! Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...