Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Resolution/To DO list for 2013

I gave up on making a resolution list... but I do like my TO DO lists... so here is what I have so far!
these are just a few notes... LOL....
wow I sure hope my pocket book can handle all my list.

and my Last to DO list...
Must DO in 2013
  • 1.** MaryKay seminar July31-Aug2, Meet Wendy in Dallas and visit her home in Oklahoma City OK
  • 2. **20 year reunion COLFAX July 27 ??
  • Be MORE active! Do more RUNNING, Hiking, Camping!
  • make and stick to my goals at the gym!
  • 3. Blooms day run 12K May 5?
  • 4. Shamrock run march 17
  • Grow our Vintage Business (get more shows)
  • 5. Farm Chick Show June 1-2
  • Plucky Maiden March 23-24
  • Oregon City Antique Show Aug 25th
  • Funky Junk Salvation Show ?
  • Try to do at least ONE family trip this year.....
  • 6. Disneyland trip in December!!! 
  • 7. Try to go camping at least 2xs with kids and trailer this year
Ideas of places :
Moran state park San Juan Islands
Leavenworth Wa or Chelan 
Lake Courd'alene 

Ok there is my list... or LISTS.... I am not sure that I will get to all of them but at least I have ideas right?! What kind of resolutions to you do? Please share them with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...