Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I was Featured on Handmade!!!!

Do you Instagram?  I Luv, luv, luv, it! and this great Blogger that I follow, A Night Owl Blog, that I follow on Instagram has a weekend contest....  (here  is a clip from her page....)

 #ANOWeekend Community Project! This past weekend’s prompt was HANDMADE and we sure saw some of your talent come out to play! If you missed them on Instagram, be sure you go take a look HERE! I hope you join in our community for the next prompt – announced here and on IG on Friday! Here are the features for this week…


Pictures by @royalbowtique, @violetsmum13, @tobiwoo, @kustomkissers, @chelseadward, @ann_vintageriverranch, @polkadots1, @polkadotlemonad and @craftinterrupted!

Thanks A Night Owl Blog for the feature!
And I was FEATURED in her wrap up!  Yeah!  Love the little heart LOVE wreath that my daughter and I crafted!
You can see the blog post about how we made it HERE....

So after all this and all the fun it is... please come follow us on Instagram @ann_vintageriverranch

Plus I am going to go over and link up my Instagram profile and new Vine profile to their Instagram Hop...come Join us!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...