Tuesday, January 1, 2013

December photo a day recap... and some of this year favorites!

Wow I cannot believe that we are to the end of December let alone...2012!!! wow!
I am so glad I started this challenge of photo a day from FatMumSlim blog!
This has been a great month for Family, traditions new and old!! 

here are a few photos from the last month... that I have posted on my Instagram... 
My Sweet

Cold

My latest knit project

something that made me smile this year... trip of lifetime with my Luv to Scotland and Ireland!

My first crochet hat

Snowy adventures!


December photos


Space needle fun





girlfriends

halloween



looking back

me and my sweets!




a beautiful site

down the road

she Loved my painting!

Oregon Coast


where I stand



These are just a few of my photos from the photo a day... if you would like to see more or follow along and post some of your own photos!  please feel free!
you can follow me on instagram @ Ann_vintageriverranch
here is next months list!


I have had a lot of fun with the photo a day challenge this year!  I would have never taken this many photos! Thank you to FatMumSlim!  and here is to Next year! 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...