Monday, September 24, 2012

What I am pinning this week!?

I have been asked to come up with some ideas for table center pieces at a wedding... So exciting! and of course the first place that I go for ideas is.....

Pinterest! My inspiration colors are some bright and summery and tangerine and turquoise!! wow LOVE! Would also like it to be NOT fresh flowers if at all possible... so with that in mind I  have only come up with a few ideas.....
by Ivey Hand Crafted
 These would be so great in Blue Jars!!!
from Martha Stewart wedding.com
 LOVE This look with coral or bright pink Dahlias!
from Martha Stewart Wedding.com
 This whole set up is really neat with the fall leaves and blue jars?

from HGTV.com
This look is simple yet elegant.... hmmm ....
from stylemepretty.com
I am still looking, and if you have any ideas, please let me know I would LOVE some input!
I am linking up to the pinning party @ Baxtronlife and A Night Owl


please come join the fun!

2 comments:

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...