Monday, September 10, 2012

pAintIng? allot of that going on here!

So at the last Barn House show I saw the neatest painting on an old door and thought wow I have some old doors..
maybe I could try it... or at least get someone I know to try it (hint: my sis)  LOL... I love how the rest of the door acts like a frame... MARVELOUS!
Here is the photo inspiration that I was going off of for my very own door art... and also.. "You are my sunshine" song... Sawyer loves to sing that to me and nap time... I really enjoy it... so.....


Yesterday was the day... we started on the painting.....

I still have some finishing touches to do... but it is LOOKING amazing!  thanks so much for helping me Em!
Love it!  This will be available at our upcoming show in Salem @ Deep Wood Vintage sale! Deep Wood estates! Sept 14-15th!  Please come join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...