Friday, March 2, 2012

Window boxes for some colorful spring flowers


Guest post written by Brad Long

My wife and I love to garden around our home, so I'm always trying to find new ways to showcase some of our favorite plants and flowers. We're gearing up for a whole lot of spring gardening soon and we've really been looking forward to getting our hands dirty again in the garden. But I thought that we would expand our plant showcase to some window boxes. We've been thinking about making some for a few years now and just haven't made the time to make them.

I looked online to see if I could find some directions about how to make some window boxes on my own because we'll want to paint them and customize them to fit the aesthetic of our home. While I was looking for some directions on how to make a window box, we found info on Sears Texas and decided to use them for a few other home projects that we've been wanting to do.

I love this one DIY window box project that I found and I think that's going to be the one that we choose and then we're going to paint the boxes slate gray to pop out from our white siding house.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...