Sunday, March 4, 2012

Vintage River Ranch

UPdate:!! Our first show is in June, 22-23 at South Hill Mall Complex..The Competitive Edge 3601 9th St. S W Puyallup, WA 98373A..


So my sister-in-law and I are going to  try our hand at selling some vintage... items... here is a sneak peak of some of the items... cannot wait let you on in the actual booths to look for us at....

More to follow.... please come back to see more updates !!!!

Here are some more items that will be at the booth!!!

 cute... western themed garden bench
 A very nice white vanity table....
 glass insulators, metal iron, scale, granite ware, cooking items, cast iron pan....


 chicken feeder... look the checkers are still there.....
 some kind of jack made into the cutest bird bath......
 and look at this dresser!!! gonna be a nice one!!!




thanks!

4 comments:

  1. I am doing a little of the same...I just started buying vintage furniture and giving it a shabby chic look. I am putting my first dresser up this weekend. How are you selling? Or shall I say, where? Good luck to you! Love the red chair and yellow cookie jar :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been looking around at some of the Junk or Vintage sales in the area, and by word of mouth. So far that is slow... trying to think of a new route... what have you come up with?

      Delete
  2. I think GWK needs a sneak peek before you go public. I see like 5 things I want at least!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...