Saturday, August 20, 2011

Oak's Park

Eric's Company picnic was at Oaks Park this year and this was a first for the kids and I to visit !!!
Here are some of the shots I got while we were there!



Anytime there is a sign with face cutouts Ashlee is IN it!!





 Rides HERE we come!





 OH Yeah Carousel Ride... LOVE it!



 Had to get a shot of the gate!! since 1905... wow!!??
 I went on THIS!!! it lastest about 2 minutes but WOW it was FUN!!!
 Next up....Ferris Wheel!!


 Of course we had to be the first ones on and go around Really Slow.... Ugh!! How do I get into this?!
 Still Good.....Hi Dad!!!!
 getting Higher!
 Its getting HOT in here!!
 Yes... DO NOT ROCK THE SEAT!!!

 We are at the top and look at the VIEW of the CITY!!!
 Oh yeah... have I told you how I am SCARED OF HEIGHTS?
 Little BLURRY feeling?!! Ashlee is screaming "Mayday"!!
 Look a Sail boat!!!!!


 Ok here comes the big slide!!! Yeah!
 I love Ashlee's face!!






 Woohoo!!




 Can you believe that Ashlee asked to go on "This" ride?
 She is trying to measure herself the show that she IS TALL enough to go! HAHA..
 Maybe next time!...


But she did talk Daddy into the rollercoaster!!!  i know he is NOT sure about this!!



Oh yeah that was great!!!

 Thanks to plastimayd for a great afternoon of fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...