Saturday, February 5, 2011

Pedicures!... oooh how I love the.....

Today Ashlee and a I got pedicures, it was SO nice.....

 I was So proud of Ashlee, she sat still the whole time and let them do all the coats of paint without messing it up before it dried.....
 .........she spend time taking a few photos..................of me............not so flattering...but OH well... :(
 .......................herself......................
 ......................Patti....................."Hi Patti"......................
 Ashlee being silly, while she waited for her foot towels.....................
 such a face................................hehe...............
 the end product................


3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a good time. I bet Ashlee sure enjoyed that. I love the little hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice blog, great pics!! I'm following on FB and Google. www.bunchedundies.blogspot.com Film reviews. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Cute! Cute! It looks like you guys had so much fun getting pedi's! I bet miss Ashlee enjoyed every minute of getting a Pedi, and I love the little hearts, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...