Tuesday, February 22, 2011

knitting lessons

For the past month I have been trying to learn how to knitt... so far it is ok.  I have made a few dish rags or "doll blankets" as Ashlee says.  I like it.  But I have found that I can get a little sloppy......
here are the first pieces that I did............

ok this one is just the regular knit stitch... ummm and a hole or two! :)

This was my first attempt at a basketweave stitch... little jacked!


 This was last weeks creation off of the back label of the yarn... not bad... a band of something different but pretty good...

 my second attempt at basketweave... much better...
currently working on this one again........... I know....it is a work in progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...