Saturday, February 16, 2013

St Patrick's Day Wreath

I know that Valentine is just now over, but I found this super cute St Patricks Day wreath on Pinterest and I just HAVE to make it!!..
She has great instructions on how she made this, a wire coat hanger into a circle,  fabric strips 1" x 6" peices of scrap fabric.. and tie around until covered. I used just some wire that we had in the garage... got some great colored fabrics and I also spied these super cute crochet shamrocks on pinterest....


here is the pattern tutorial link.... Shamrocks

and here is what I came up with....

and here is my wreath..... thanks to Ashlee and Sawyer for helping to tie on the fabric strips :)


 WoooLAAA........... Finished and hung!! LUCKY :o)
hope you enjoy!! I know I loved making it!! more to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...