Monday, November 5, 2012

Weekend Outing!

Hi all,
wow I had a great weekend with my Mom's club girls... out on the town in Seattle!
 I love photos ... so here are some of the sites and places we visited this weekend....
 Here we are at the Luncheon....looking GROOVEY man.....it was 70's theme for us!
 This is the view from the bar that we watched the USC vs Ducks game .....thank goodness the DUCKs were able to win!

 Have you ever been to the aquarium?  WOW it was NEAT!!
 a little BLURP of everything....
 This was my view from our breakfast place... a french bistro... Yummy french toast too!

 Space Needle anyone?! I like the view from here... NOT up there!
 ooooohhh... the BLOWN glass!  LOVE.....
 WOW that is a LOT of Guitars!
 This was MY favorite shirt!! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...