Saturday, November 17, 2012

Holiday Crafts

Who LOVES Christmas Decorating?  I DO, I DO!! I cannot wait till Black Friday to start decorating!  I mean I have been saving up all year... just to decorate! LOL!  In my house we wait until the week of Thanksgiving to give the house a thorough cleaning and get all those harvest and Halloween decorations put away and start carting out the Christmas stuff!  I LOVE it!
Here are some shots of what we have been crafting on to get ready for the decoration week!

I love pinwheels!!! There is all this great Christmas scrapbook papers on sale right NOW
 Holiday banners are an easy way to add pops of color!  I am even thinking of trying to do some for the tree!  maybe a little smaller banners though :)
 More and More Pinwheels!
We even tried making some ornaments!
oh such fun... more decor to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...