Sunday, April 3, 2011

date nite!!

This weekend was great because my Hubby and I got out for dinner ALONE, two nights in a row! Yeah!
Friday was kids night out at the church, we said" what the heck lets do it"!

Saturday we had date night and went out to a nice dinner at the Stone Cliff Inn...
I love this place.. it is nestled up on a cliff over the Clackamas River in Carver OR...






Not only did we have GREAT food, and Beer, but the view was amazing and so was the Quiet...hehe...
I tried there butternut squash ravioli, WOW to DIE for... loved it! Eric had the WHOLE rack of baby back ribs... that look good too!  Great idea honey!  oh and I also want to thank Alex for watching my kids...
On the way home I found this Awesome barn! Enjoy!


linking up to barn charm

bARN cHARM

7 comments:

  1. Wow...that is an awesome barn...great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great barn! That cupola and the little eyebrow windows in the roof are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful barn...It looks taken care of.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous barn and love the violet colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder if they're really called 'eyebrow windows' like Mari called them... I've never heard that before, but it fits! And you don't see many gray barns, but this one is definitely very cool & very nice!

    Thank you for linking up to Barn Charm =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely barn! It made a perfect dessert for your evening out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Squash ravioli sounds scrumptious! And the barn is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...