Saturday, March 19, 2011

visit to WA friends

Does anyone have a friend that you are close to but it seems that life just gets in the way and you are not able to see them as much as you would like?

Angela and I are like that, but when I do get to see her it is like we never missed a beat.... we can just pick up where we left off and and start going from there.

I was finally able to take my kids to her house this week.  We got to stay the whole afternoon.  I even tried out some of her latest video games, Zumba and a rafting one.... WOW!









I made this HAT!!! Looks great Maddie!!

It also looks great on Izzy!! These two were so cute together!


Finally a shot of both of us together with the boys!! He he...

I cannot let so much time go by before we see each other.... I think it was almost 4 months this time.....
until I see you again......

2 comments:

  1. adorable kids, so cute looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics. Reminds me I need to get my camera out a little more often. We had a great time. Thanks so much for visiting. Hopefully we can make it over to your place during our spring break.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...