Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Paint Night

For my birthday we decided to try water color painting....
here is the picture that we signed up with.....


both Ashlee and I have painted with acrylics and are pretty comfortable trying that at home on our own but I know less about water colors... so



Our instructors name was Peter... and wow it was SO fun....
the best part is he showed up step by step so it didn't seem like we had to rush and I love how we were able to choose our own colors.... we all started with the birds drawn and covered so that we could do the back ground without the worry of painting over the birds....
here is the start of my sky .....
 this is Ashlee's sky and trees and lake started...
this is my painting after we worked on the water and the tree line....
 this is Ashlee's finished painting... I cannot wait to matte and frame it!!
and this is my finished painting and again I cannot wait to matte and frame it too!

and we are now hooked!  will be doing more water colors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...