Monday, October 1, 2012

what I am pinning this week!

yes it is that time again!  What I am pinning!! are you pinning? 


 Check out pinterest and here is my profile!  

This week I am really trying to research more about urban farming and what I can grow for my family in my backyard!  there are So many options and great ideas... here are a few of my pins....









Do you garden? what do you like to plant in your garden? 
I love to do lots of veggies... like green beans, zucchini  summer crocked neck squash, tomatoes, radishes, lettuce,peppers, jalapeno peppers oh and I do have some strawberry and raspberry plants!
Love the berries..... I want to try to do more ... like egg plant, artichokes, and of course I would love to get my own chicken coop with a few chickens for fresh eggs and also the added things like fertilizer and composting my table scraps and eating bugs throughout my yard!  Lots of things to think about!  Tell me what you have in your yard!!!

Linking up to baxtron{life} and A NightOwl please come check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Are you thinking of having chickens? I hear they're kind of stinky.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...