Wednesday, February 29, 2012

photo challenge March!

Hi All... so last year I did the 365 day photo challenge and I really learned allot from it.  Now I am hooked on the instagram app on my iPhone and have been participating in Fat Mum Slim monthly photo challenges... they are great!  we are going to be starting month 3....March tomorrow... who is with me????



follow me on Facebook  and on instagram


 LOTS OF fun to be HAD!!!

Here's how to play: (thank you FATMUMSLIM website)

♥ Starting on March 1st take a photo each day with inspiration from the prompt. For example prompt 1 is 'up', so take a photo looking up. Or of the word 'up'. Or something that lifts your mood 'up'. It it totally up to you how you want to interpret it.

♥ Once you've taken your photo you can share it on Instagram, Facebook {on your own profile or business page}, Twitter, Flickr, your blog, Pinterest, Tumblr or even just keep them in a folder on your desktop. If you're sharing on Twitter or Instagram add the hashtag #Marchphotoaday so others can find your photos too.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...