Sunday, September 11, 2011

Rafting on McKenzie River!!

Have you ever been rafting?!  I have only been once and WOW it is SO fun! there are so many things that run through my head as I am preparing to go and getting on my life jacket.... like for instance!

"Oh my what did I sign myself up for now?" " I am not sure I can do this?" " This is GOING to be SO much FUN!!"
 Here is a shot of our guide and his grandma!! look at the size of that raft?!!

Here we are all ready to get the SHOW ON THE ROAD!!
 We are in the water and all life jacketed up!!!  HI Kim!!;o)
 Does everybody have a paddle?


 Woohoo... we made it!
 It is lunch time!
The first half of the trip was GREAT... we got wet, couple people fell off the raft and swam in the COLD water for a little.... safely made it back in the boat too!  But I hear the next part of the trip has Martins rapids a 3+ rapids!! (eeeek!!!)
Lets get in some friend shots before the rapids in case we do not make it !!! (did I say EEEKKKKK?!!!)

(Sorry I have no pictures of the action yet because I did not want my camera to be wet!!)
here are some that were taken of us in the rapids!!











Ok so the Martins rapids was GREAT... wet and thrilling and we all made it.... 
Here is the end where we docked..... cool foot bridge but not passable anymore!


Thank you Sue for inviting us!!! until next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...