Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Marykay Seminar

I am SO excited to be able to tell you about this great trip that I just got back from!  I spent 5 day 4 nights in Dallas TX.  Wow the weather was HOT, the Pink Cadillac ladies plentiful and SO many nice and amazing women to meet and be inspired by!

I started my Marykay business last February and this was my first chance to go to Seminar!  I do not want to miss another!  I am on such a great high... I want to try so many new things for my business!  and the best part about it is, no one will judge me if I am not able to do all that great things... but they will be there to support me in what I do get done!
Here are a few shots from the great classes and shows that I was able to see!
 This is Marykay Headquarters!
 They had Cheerleaders for US at the front door!

 A view of Dallas from the Marykay conference room!
 This is Marykay's office!
 Some of the art that she chose!... very nice ;)
 Now we are onto the manufacturing warehouse... I am watching cleanser and lipstick come off the line...
 This is a makeup class by Luis Casco! WOW!!


 Echol's Eagles at Mona's awards night!
...... the banquet room in the Hilton Anatole where we had dinner!



 This is the STAGE at seminar!!!
 I am READY!!!

 Mona Butters getting her commissions plaque from Darrel Overcash...
 PJ party to introduce our new products!
 We can NOW win a new MUSTANG!!

 This is kind of a shot of our hotel!


 Awards night at Seminar... this year's queen is crowned!
 Entertainment! (the theme was Imagine) they performed to John Lennon's song Imagine...


 I am a beautiful butterfly... let my business SOAR!! ;)
 All throughout the show there were lots of clips of Marykay and her encouraging words of wisdom.  I feel I have learned allot about her and what kind of person she was!
 Her philosophy was  God First , family second and career third!... amazing ... not many company's are!


And of course this is this year's new Cadillac winners!!! and the new Cadillac!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...