Sunday, May 29, 2011

aNtiQuinG in AuRora Oregon...

Today I was able to get out and do a little exploring in the neat town of Aurora Oregon.  They have a row of antique shops and wow I had to share some of the great things we saw...




 I loove the oval shaped frames.....
 Look at these chandeliers... wow!!
 these would be great for little shelves....


 love the glass shoes.....

 I love all the neat store fronts.... look at the scones lights and wreaths and THAT BENCH!!!



 I was SAD to see that the TARTE store was NOT open today... not until the 18th of June... darn it!
 I found all these cameos!  I WANT all of them!!
 Do you see a pattern? blue? windmills?,..... LOVE them!!
 again with the oval frames!
 blue........... :o)






 Wow So many neat things!!!
 onto the next store....check out this really CUTE bird bathe??!!!




 This is for the die hard fisherman.... hey JIM.!!!!


 Love the wear on this Saddle!!



 This planter shelf would be great in my back yard!!!
 THis is the GEM of a place................ AAAUUUUHHHH cannot wait!


 These are perfect for back splash in my kitchen!!

 I need this in my eat nook!!!
 I think I know someone that could make theses!!! ( Hint Hint)

Wow So many things with character!  I could have been there all day!  Thanks so much for touring with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...